All UWE libraries have different kinds of study spaces, including group-study areas and rooms equipped with assistive-technologies.
Study spaces in every library
- Silent study - for those wishing to study alone and in silence
- Quiet study - for those wishing to study alone
- Group study - group working and bookable group study rooms
- Facilities for viewing videos and DVDs
- Assistive-technology study spaces
Book a study room
- Book a group study room (Frenchay, Glenside and St Matthias only)
- Book the media editing room (Frenchay only)
Additional study spaces at Frenchay
- Research zone for academic staff and post-graduate researchers (room 5D20)
- Media editing room (room 4D28) - contains a dual-screen PC with Adobe Creative Suite Design Standard, Movie Maker, Photo Gallery and Audacity software. You can book the media editing room.
Find other study spaces around UWE
There are lots of study spaces and PC labs around UWE, not just in the library. Information about computer labs and study spaces across UWE.
Wireless Internet access
If you have your own computer you can access wireless internet across UWE using the eduroam service.
If you are visiting from another eduroam-registered institution, you can also use the eduroam service.