The majority of student PCs are equipped with DVD-ROM drives capable of writing to CD and DVD media.
- Insert a blank CD or DVD. The ‘AutoPlay’ box should now appear.
- Click Burn files to disc.
- Enter Disc title
- Select With a CD/DVD player
- Click Next. A Windows Explorer window will open.
- Locate the file you want to burn to disc.
- Drag the file to the CD/DVD drive (E:)
- Repeat for all the files you wish to burn to the disc
- Click on the DVD RW Drive (E:)
- Click on Burn to disc
- Click Next to burn the files to the disc.