Office 365 FAQs
1. Where can I obtain further information on Office 365 for Education?
2. On how many computers or devices can I install Microsoft Office?
3. Where is my license key for Office?
4. Is there any video-based training for Office 2013 that I can look at?
5. Can I use Office on my iPad/Android device to edit documents in the OneDrive provided by UWE?
6. Can I use Office on my Android Tablet?
7. I use an Apple Mac, can I get Office too?
8. I need to install Microsoft Office on my PC/Laptop/Mac
As a UWE student you can download MS Office free of charge through your UWE email account.
Follow these steps to access MS Office (you can install on up to 5 devices/pc/laptop), these instructions will help you install onto a PC, Laptop or Mac:
- Sign into your UWE Email account online
- Click the cog icon in the top right and select 'Office 365 Settings' at the bottom of the menu
- Office 365 will automatically detect what operating system you are using and you just need to click 'Install'
- Follow any setup instructions
- You will be asked to activate the product and when you do this enter your UWE Email address, then select organisational account, and enter your UWE Username (if prompted) and UWE password.