Steps to access the UWE network on campus
Before you can connect to the UWE nework, you need to...
- Ensure you have obtained your UWE username and password
- Ensure you have changed your inital password via UWE Password Manager
- Ensure you can access the myUWE Student Portal
- Ensure you are registered with UWE
- Read the IT Policies
- Access your UWE Email
Note: Before accessing the UWE online services and the UWE network, please see the 'Get started with IT at UWE guide' to ensure you are set up to use these services.
Accessing the UWE network on campus
- eduroam - If you have your own laptop or mobile device, you can access the UWE network by connecting to eduroam. Refer to the eduroam pages to find out how to connect.
- Computer labs - If you do not have a computer
- You can access the University network by using one of the computers and printers in our computer labs.
- If you only need internet access, you can find some computers which are only connected to the internet.
With options 1. and 2.2., you can remotely access the UWE network and the UWE filestore.
Visitors to UWE can connect to the internet on campus with eduroam
For further details, please visit the eduroam web pages for visitors.