Five online debates will be conducted in a closed online environment throughout 2014-16.
These are a series of discussions between invited practitioners, academics and relevant parties on a variety of issues relating to sexual offender management and reintegration.
Online debate topics
View all of the online debates that have taken place over the course of the project.
- Sexual abuse as a public health issue
- How to develop good public understanding of child sexual abuse and its management
- Evaluation of current approaches to sexual offender management and reintegration
- Hard to reach populations in preventing as well as responding to sexual violence
- Developing a worldly understanding of sexual offenders and their management