News and events from the CAR
Keep up to date with our policy shaping research and important events. Don't miss our Appearance Matters conference.
- Eating disorders health integration team (EDHIT)
You are invited to join us at the Eating Disorders Health Integration Team's (EDHIT) public event and photography exhibition. Register to attend now!
- Trans*: A Quick and Quirky Guide to Gender Variability
We welcome a public lecture by Professor Jack Halberstam of Columbia Uni, NY titled 'Trans*: A Quick and Quirky Guide to Gender Variability'.
- UWE Bristol to support government backed centre to minimise impact of scarring
- Centre for Appearance Research launches new educational board game
- £1m donation awarded to Centre for Appearance Research
- Women treated for breast cancer invited to join body acceptance programme
- Young women lacking body confidence sought for appearance study