News and events from the Centre for Appearance Research
Keep up to date with our policy shaping research and important events. Don't miss our Appearance Matters conference.
- Eating Disorders Health Integration Team (EDHIT) Research Conference
The Eating Disorders Health Integration Team (HIT) is a team of people with lived experience of eating disorders, psychologists, academics, commissioners, care and support providers and other experts, working together to improve the lives of people with eating disorders in Bristol. They are focused on improving care and quality of life for people with eating disorders. Join us for our research event at the University of Bristol.
- £1m donation awarded to Centre for Appearance Research
- Women treated for breast cancer invited to join body acceptance programme
- Young women lacking body confidence sought for appearance study
- Health professionals sought for study by world's largest cleft research programme
- Parents sought for university study on child burn injuries