Read the latest news from the Department of Health and Social Sciences.
- Report recommends BME led voluntary and community organisations for older people work closely with statutory services
- UWE expert comments on Trump inauguration
- Police worried they lack powers to probe phone involvement in crashes – new study
- First Blind Student in England to graduate in Music Therapy
- Centre for Ageing Better commissions evidence review of the role of home adaptations in improving later life
See all department news items.