Find out about forthcoming events in the Department of Health and Social Sciences.
- Learning and Legacy: The Role of Education in Creating Healthier, Happier Cities
25/05/2016 - 26/05/2016
Hosting the event in Bristol provides an opportunity to explore the legacy of the city's European Green Capital Award and the Conference will consider the important role universities and colleges can play in influencing the way our cities and communities are designed.
- Postponed - Women who choose to remain childfree
Unfortunately this event has been postponed. It will be rescheduled for a later date, apologies in advance.
- The Role of Companion Animals in LGBT Families
In this talk he will discuss a ground breaking research project that explores the role of companion animals in LGBT families, and specifically the benefits and risks of companion animals for LGBT people.
- Beyond the non-nuclear family: Experiences of non-nuclear families - Seminar Four
Seminar Four - Beyond the non-nuclear family: Experiences of non-nuclear families
- Undergraduate Open Day - Bristol Campuses and Gloucester Campus
Come along to our Undergraduate Open Day at Bristol Campuses and Gloucester Campus and see why we are a University for the Real World.