Find out about forthcoming events in the Department of Health and Applied Social Sciences.
- Research repository and staff profiles training sessions
Struggling to get to grips with adding your work to the repository and updating your staff profile? The Research Repository Team are now offering training sessions for all research staff.
- More Thoughtful Children: A knowledge-exchange with partner employers funded by BRILLE
This is the second series of 'More Thoughtful Children' and has two seminars in June and two, to be confirmed, in September. These seminars are open to colleagues from small and medium sized enterprises, private and voluntary funded nurseries, a valued group of departmental partners in knowledge exchange and work based learning, as well as local authority early years settings, children's centres and students from the Department of Education.
- Health and Life Sciences Public Lecture Series - Professor Dawn Arnold
Professor Dawn Arnold will deliver a lecture entitled; 'Plant-pathogen interactions; an arms race'.
- Workshop - Embedding children and young people's participation in health and social care services
In this exciting workshop, Dr Maggie Atkinson, Children's Commissioner for England, and presenters from the Council for Disabled Children, Association for Young People's Health and Investing in Children will reflect on the challenges and opportunities for children and young people's participation in the context of wider changes in health and social care in England.
- Introduction to the Research Repository
Struggling to get to grips with adding your work to the repository? The Research Repository Team are now offering training sessions for all research staff.