Find out about forthcoming events in the Department of Health and Social Sciences.
- Power tactics: A pragmatic theory for analysing and planning a career in power (i.e. leadership)
Free Bristol Leadership Centre Seminar on Tuesday 24 February 2016.
- Epigenesis and Philosophy: A Workshop on the Work of Catherine Malabou
A Workshop on the work of Catherine Malabou.
- Women, Politics and Power
Women, Politics and Power
- The Impact of Austerity on the Role of Sex Reintegration and Community Engagement
This is the final conference of the Leverhulme funded international sex offender engagement network.
- Tackling Female Genital Mutilation: International Norms, Local Activism, and Identity of Women and Girls
Tackling Female Genital Mutilation: International Norms, Local Activism, and Identity of Women and Girls