Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences
The Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences brings together experts from Allied Health Professions, Biological, Biomedical and Analytical Sciences, Health and Social Science, and Nursing and Midwifery. See our department web pages to find out more about our excellent teaching and research.
Diagnostic Imaging, Radiotherapy and Oncology, Occupational Therapy, Paramedic Science, Music Therapy, Physiotherapy and Sports Rehabilitation.
Including Public Health, Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Criminology, Environmental Health, Philosophy, Politics and International Relations.
Information and support for Health and Applied Sciences students.
Including biomedical, biological, conservation, environmental and forensic sciences.
Including adult nursing, children's nursing, learning disabilities nursing, mental health nursing and midwifery.
Research centres and institutes in the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences.
- UWE's world-leading research increases by 170%
- Low body confidence thwarts girls' and women's work and education aspirations - says new report
- How can we improve the way we communicate with people diagnosed with Alzheimer's?
- UWE seminars input into national 'nudge' policies on obesity, sustainability and online security
- Two UWE Bristol researchers amongst world's leading scientific minds
- High-quality traffic-free routes encourage more walking and cycling
- 10 years of Science Communication at UWE Bristol
- Male blood donors 'preferred' as plasma from UK women is discarded
See all news items.