Courses at the Centre for Transport and Society
Masters programmes in transport
- MSc Transport Planning
- MSc Transport Engineering and Planning
The two MSc programmes, one in Transport Planning and the other in Transport Engineering and Planning, cover the essentials for those wishing to pursue a career in transport. Both programmes offer a distinctive emphasis on the social context in which transport operates, with the programme in transport engineering and planning offering skills in infrastructure design and management.
Key features of the courses
Focuses on how transport can serve rapidly changing societies:
- Unique multi-disciplinary approach to transport planning
- Considers UK and international perspectives
- Taught by staff at leading edge of research, policy and practice
- Open to students from diverse academic backgrounds
- Located in Bristol, the UK's most innovative city for sustainable development
Please contact Professor John Parkin if you would like to find out more about these courses, including opportunities to apply for funding support.
Other transport related courses
Centre for Transport and Society staff contribute transport teaching to the following courses:
- BEng (Hons) Civil and Environmental Engineering
- BA (Hons) Geography
- BSc (Hons) Geography
- BA (Hons) Geography and Planning
- MSc Urban Planning
- MRes (Geography and Environmental Management Department)
Please contact Professor John Parkin if you would like to find out more about any of these courses.