International research projects at AQMRC
AQMRC has established an international reputation and proven track record for providing robust and often innovative scientific, technical and policy support and advice.
- Provision of Air Quality Support to the Maltese Government investigating air quality in the vicinity of the Delimara Power Station, Malta
- Dube Aerotropolis Framework for Sustainability, Durban South Africa
- Development of an Atmospheric Emissions Inventory for the Niger Delta
- Towards a Low Carbon City: Focus on Durban
- Development of the National Framework on Air Quality Management for the Republic of South Africa
- Improving Management and Supporting Guidelines in Air quality in Metropolitan Cities (Athens, Bangkok and Bristol)