The AQMRC is regularly involved in research advances, policy development and other news events.
We update the AQMRC news blog with event collaboration, the latest research and other news to come out of the Centre.
Latest from the AQMRC news blog
- Sorry, feed temporarily unavailable
Latest from UWE's Environment news
- PEE POWER® to light up more sites after Africa school trial success
- ClairCity game to help determine Bristol's future
- Honorary Fellowship of the Society for the Environment awarded to Professor James Longhurst CEnv
- Utility firms underestimating domestic water use in UK, say researchers
- National report shows that cycling in Greater Bristol up 40%
- UWE Bristol hosts International Sustainability Conference
- Biggest Pee Power urinal to date located near Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury
- UWE Bristol links up with Glastonbury Festival to promote sustainability
- Expert available to comment on the government's consultation on a clean air plan
- New approach to tackle air pollution