Artificial Intelligence Group (AI@UWE)
The Artificial Intelligence Group is concerned with the development and application of adaptive computing techniques. Our internationally recognised research has a strong emphasis on evolutionary computation.
Background, research themes and expertise of the Artificial Intelligence Group.
Key members of our research group.
Details of current and completed projects.
- Watch the research seminar "Machine Learning in the Travel Industry" by Pedro Ferreira.
- Phil Legg wins Best Paper Award at the CyberSA 2016 conference for work on visualising network threats.
- Springer Verlag have published the new edition of Jim Smith and Gusz Eiben’s best selling textbook “Introduction to Evolutionary Computing”
- Paper accepted by Nature
- The AI group has been awarded funding of 107k for KTP project with MultiComm ltd
- Chris Simons presents at the 2015 Conference of the Association of C and C++ Users