Environment and Technology partnerships
Across the faculty and its five departments, we work closely with industry, public sector partners and community organisations to develop research and consultancy services tailored to their needs. We also collaborate with a wide range of other partners, including universities and other organisations nationally and internationally.
Alongside our national and international profile, we are strongly committed to engaging with regional and local organisations in the South West of England to foster economic and social well-being and cultural development.
- Microelectronics iNet
- Environmental Technology iNet
- Aerospace and Advanced Engineering iNet
- Computer Science and Creative Technologies partnerships
- Architecture and the Built Environment partnerships
- Engineering Design and Mathematics partnerships
- Geography and Environmental Management partnerships
Partnership in research institutes
We are an active partner in a number of UWE research institutes. These lie across the internal structures of UWE to facilitate cross-disciplinary collaboration and research enterprise.