Latest news from the Department of Architecture and the Built Environment.
- UWE Bristol expert says traffic free zones have transformed Leicester
- Applied Sciences at UWE Bristol retain Athena SWAN Bronze Award for commitment to gender equality
- Architecture students transform former Turkish baths
- Impact of road transport on air quality not given sufficient priority in UK transport planning
- Want free rail travel? New initiative offers complimentary GWR rail journeys to community groups in the West of England
- Did you experience drought of '76? University researchers want to hear tales of historic dry summer
- UWE Bristol awards honorary degree to Wendy Stephenson
- Merging Spheres of Design Practice: Architecture into the unknown?
- A glimpse at how our world will be shaped: Designers and architects of future exhibit work in student show
- New graduate conversion course to be offered in Building Services Engineering