Registration sessions for new students
If you are a new student starting at UWE Bristol, you are required to attend a registration session to confirm your attendance in person and to collect your student ID card.
Courses starting between January and July will include registration as part of induction. You will be advised where to come for your induction when you receive your joining instructions. Plan your journey to:
Missed your registration?
If you miss your registration session, there will be a dedicated Registration Hub on Frenchay Campus between Monday 8 January and Friday 2 February 2018. You will need to go the Information Point in D Block (view a map of Frenchay Campus). The Hub will be open:
- Monday to Thursday: 09:30 to 16:30
- Friday: 09:30 to 16:00.
At all other sites, you will be able to visit a campus Information Point and staff there will help you complete your registration.
All international students (those requiring a visa to study in the UK) are required to attend a registration session in person. Please visit the Registration Hub on Frenchay Campus between Monday 8 January and Friday 2 February 2018. You will need to go to the Information Point in D Block (view a map of Frenchay Campus). The Hub will be open:
- Monday to Thursday: 09:30–16:30
- Friday: 09:30–16:00.
You will need to bring the following to the registration session:
- Your passport, visa and/or Biometric Residence Permit (if you already have one)*.
- A copy of your offer letter from UWE Bristol.
- Original IELTS/English Language qualification certificate.
- A hard copy of the qualifications listed on your CAS statement.
- You will also need to bring a method of payment if you have not yet paid your course fees. If you are being sponsored for your course fees, please bring a copy of your sponsorship letter.
* If you do not yet have your Biometric Residence Permit you can collect it during the in-person registration session. You must bring your letter from the UK Visas and Immigration department (UKVI) with you. Alternatively, you can provide an electronic copy of your letter on a mobile device.
View more information about Biometric Residence Permit collection.
View more information for new international students, including details about airport pickups and International Student Orientation.
Collecting your student ID card
Please ensure you bring some photo ID (eg original passport, photographic driving licence, national UK/EU identity card, citizen card) with you to your registration session.
If you already have a UWE Bristol student ID card, for example if you have previously attended a course at UWE Bristol, you do not have to collect a new card.
Don’t forget to read the joining instructions for all your course induction details.
UWE Bristol applicant login
UWE Welcome is your personal website containing all the information you need as an applicant to UWE Bristol.