Self-guided campus tours
You are welcome to look around our campuses at any time and follow our self-guided campus tour.
Available at Frenchay, Glenside and City Campus at Bower Ashton, the self-guided tours will lead you to discover the fantastic things our campuses have to offer. Gloucester Campus staff will be happy to show you around.
Our campuses are open all week, including during holidays, making visiting at any time easy. For security and operational reasons some areas and facilities have restricted access. For the best experience, we recommend you visit on a weekday between 9:00-17:00 when receptions are staffed and facilities are open.
Download a tour
- Frenchay Campus self-guided tour
- Glenside Campus self-guided tour
- City Campus at Bower Ashton self-guided tour
Car parking is free for visitors coming to look around our campuses. To validate parking follow the instructions for the relevant campus.
- Frenchay: For free parking please apply for a ‘temporary permission to park’ permit to print and display in your car (only required 9:00 to 16:00 Monday to Friday). Please request your permit by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details. The permit will be issued within three working days. Otherwise please stop at the gatehouse of the East Entrance where you will be able to buy a parking permit on the day at a cost of £3.
- Glenside: Ask Information Point staff for a permit on arrival
- City Campus at Bower Ashton: Ask Information Point staff for a permit on arrival.
See our How to find us page for more information about getting to campus.
You are welcome to visit our Gloucester Campus from Monday to Friday between 9:00-17:00. A member of staff will be happy to show you around the Campus and library staff are always available to answer your questions. To book your visit please send an email to email@example.com. We may be able to provide short term parking free of charge if you book your visit a few days in advance.
Find out how to get to Gloucester Campus, including directions and public transport options.
You can also watch our campus films: