The Regional History Centre seminar series
In partnership with M Shed, the Regional History Centre, runs a monthly evening research seminar in the Learning Studio at M Shed, Bristol. All the seminars are held on a Thursday, start at 18:00 and are free to attend.
View the 2017-18 seminar programme to find out about all the upcoming seminars.
- Women, citizenship and the 1918 Representation of the People Act: Bristol women in politics
- 'The World Runnes on Wheeles': travel by water and road in seventeenth century
- Brandon Hill to Ham Green: survival, loss and innovation
- The people's music: from street ballads to music hall in nineteenth century Bristol
- Looking out from the edge of the World: Bristol, Gascony and Iberia in the later Middle Ages
- Our Zoo: The Relationship Between Bristol Zoo Gardens and its Neighbours
- The Norman lords of Bristol