News in the Department of Arts and Cultural Industries
Read the latest news from the Department of Arts and Cultural Industries.
- UWE Bristol Fellowship to combine traditional printing methods with cutting-edge technology
- Bristol named UNESCO City of Film
- UWE Bristol forms partnership with acclaimed photographer Martin Parr's new Bristol-based Martin Parr Foundation
- Fully-funded arts studentships available after £900,000 grant awarded
- UWE Bristol celebrates Royal Television Society West of England Awards
- Virtual Futures: Where is Virtual Reality taking us?
- UWE Bristol investment in creative industries tops £37 million
- Associate Professor co-curates exhibition celebrating work of Angela Carter
- Bristol Music Trust and UWE Bristol sign new partnership
- UWE Bristol awards honorary degree to Philippa Lowthorpe