Why hire facilities at UWE Bristol
Whether you’re looking for conference facilities, exhibition space, meeting room facilities, an adaptable film location or an accessible place for training, we can help.
Share your ambitions, your ideas and your budget, and we’ll go the extra mile to turn them into reality. From accessible conferences, AGMs and exhibitions through to summer schools and film sets, UWE Bristol’s dedicated team makes it happen.
Why choose UWE Bristol?
- Suitable for exhibitions, meetings, functions, conferences and AGMs
- Perfect for events large and small
- Convenient location with excellent transport links
- Meeting room facilities for 4 - 165 people
- Over 4,000sqm Exhibition and Conference Centre
- Flexible, creative event management support
- Specialist technical and film location hire available
- Ideal for summer schools and large scale weddings
- We can help package facilities, catering, security and AV/IT support
- Make the most of our contact book – proven suppliers who won't disappoint.
Our professional specialists can help you with everything from planning to catering through to summer accommodation, parking and on-the-day management, so you can focus on what matters: making your event a success.
Our Campus Support Officers can be hired to help with set up arrangements and the co-ordinate your day. They’ll also providing first aid cover and general security duties, if required.
A huge variety of AV equipment, such as data projectors, laptops, sound reinforcement, video conferencing and facilities for hearing impaired users is available, with IT/AV technician support if required.