UWE Bristol campus facilities
UWE Bristol has three unique campuses, so we’re perfectly placed to provide the perfect backdrop to business events of all shapes and sizes.
UWE Bristol’s main campus is located 2 miles from the M4 and M5, and has close links with Bristol Parkway train station and city centre buses. It offers the following facilities:
- UWE Bristol Exhibition and Conference Centre
- Modern, upgraded lecture theatre for 250 delegates
- Dining areas suitable for conferences, weddings, exhibitions, presentations, meetings, parties
- 10 meeting rooms with capacity for 4 - 165 delegates
Frenchay Campus is the perfect venue for everything from conferences and networking events, to intimate boardroom style meetings.
Find out more about Frenchay Campus.
City Campus at Bower Ashton
Bristol is renowned for its creative and media-centred networks, with Bower Ashton right at the heart. Set on the edge of the beautiful Ashton Court Estate, this innovative campus offers creative and modern facilities, including:
- Lecture theatres, teaching rooms, seminar rooms are available to hire
- Specialist facilities including:
- Resource centres encompassing the specialist areas of 3D, Electronic Photographic Imaging (EPI) and media
- A comprehensive library facility
- One of the UK’s largest print centres
Find out more about Bower Ashton.
Glenside Campus is set within beautiful grounds in Stapleton, just three miles north east of Bristol City Centre. Offering an idyllic backdrop of Victorian gothic architecture, Glenside is a regular host to medical seminars and network evenings thanks to facilities including lecture theatres, seminar and teaching rooms. There are also specific medicine and nursing facilities.
Find out more about Glenside Campus.