Student mentoring at UWE Bristol
UWE Bristol’s Career Mentoring Scheme is a positive action programme aimed at students from black and minority ethnic backgrounds.
Mentoring is a life-changing, rewarding experience. Your engagement will help inspire and grow the next generation of graduates in your sector and other industries.
Why mentor with the Career Mentoring Scheme?
- It’s an invaluable opportunity to develop and broaden your personal skills whilst making a difference to an undergraduate.
- Students and graduates can offer a new, alternative perspective to business ideas and solutions, which can be valuable in helping you get a better understanding of how your business and offerings are perceived.
- Connect with UWE Bristol and build relationships with staff and students.
- Our students come from diverse backgrounds and have a wide range of skills and experience, so can benefit your organisation in a number of ways.
- It gives your organisation the opportunity to share your know-how and experience to inspire and educate the next generation of employees.
Find out about mentoring with us
If you'd like further information about student mentoring at UWE Bristol, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)117 328 3344.
What employers say about the programme
“I support the project as it gives the students a chance to
polish their soft skills as well as networking with employers. The
quality of the students I met was high. All were well
“I’ve lost count with the number of students I’ve mentored,
as ever it’s been an interesting and rewarding