Why choose Bristol Business School
Bristol Business School will take the time to get to know you and your business, understand your challenges and ambitions, and deliver a solution that will work.
Benefits at a glance
- The solutions we offer you are in response to our close working partnerships with you - over 80% of our clients keep coming back to us.
- As the largest leading university in the South West, with over 27,000 students and extensive global connections, we have all the talent and resources to bring world class research to develop your business.
- We are home to a number of influential Centres of Excellence in commercially focused research for business and management.
- Our approach to training is experiential, highly participative and motivational, whether aspiring to gain qualifications or developing your talented team.
- All of our training is flexible, delivered where, when and how to suit your needs.
- As an approved ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management Centre), we are exceptional in being one of only three UK universities to offer up to Level 7 (postgraduate) management training.
- We can offer University Accreditation for your company’s training, whether we deliver it or accredit your own programme.
Proven track record
Pragmatic, proven and flexible, we’ve helped organisations including Cabot Communications; Red Kite Law LLP; Newbury Building Society; Lidl; Cornwall County Council; Great Western Ambulance Service; the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS) and a number of NHS Trusts. We will inspire your business to do the same – no matter how big or small your organisation.
Our highly experienced team
Our Client Directors are highly experienced in delivering professional development programmes for business. Combining world class research and academic excellence with recognised experience as successful practising entrepreneurs, our team focus on enabling you to achieve practical outcomes that deliver value and long-term measurable success.
Focus on solutions
Bristol Business School has worked with a wide range of private and public companies, successfully resolving their challenges and achieving growth, negotiating change and realising their ambitions. The professional excellence of our Client Directors and our focus on individual solutions brings consistent and measurable success.
Strong client relationships
We are proud of our long-term professional relationships with our clients who return to us to continue developing their leaderships skills and building their talent pipeline. Their loyalty in returning to us for their positive business solutions is testimony to our proven success. Don't just take our word for it. Read some of our success stories and discover the benefits of partnering with Bristol Business School.
If you require a location for off-site training, we can provide access to our Executive Development Centre. The Centre benefits from four fully equipped training rooms, a communications room and relaxed reception area. Located on UWE Bristol’s Frenchay Campus, it provides dedicated facilities and a professional environment for all your training needs including access to one of the largest library services in the South West.
The Centre is also conveniently located off the M4 and M5 motorways, with accessible car parking, and excellent transport links by bus and train.