Our approach to customisation is grounded in a deep understanding of adult learning principles and a creative process of learning design that reflects our learner-centred, culturally and context-sensitive learning philosophy.
We work in partnership with you to co-create learning solutions and programmes that are:
- flexible and tailored to your needs
- focused on impact and outcomes
- participative and inclusive
- sustainable and transformative.
Our approach to design is rooted in four phases:
- Discovery – Our team of learning design and subject experts will work in partnership with you to diagnose and clarify your organisation’s strategic aspirations and challenges, identify what needs to change to help you achieve these, and define how success will be measured. Clear, jointly-defined objectives and actionable outcomes are the hallmarks of our approach.
- Design – We will use a collaborative, iterative design process to co-create and develop the architecture of your programme. This process involves making skillful choices about the content as well as the methods through which your programme will be delivered. Our programme designs are both relevant and rigorous, exposing participants to new ideas, concepts and techniques that can help them address their current challenges, whilst preparing them for the future. Additionally, we draw on a contemporary mix of learning methods to offer blended learning solutions that cater to all learning styles, immersing participants in powerful learning experiences that deliver results
- Delivery – The time taken to understand your needs, the rigour of our design process and the flexible delivery options we are able to offer ensure that the learning solutions we co-create are fit for purpose, cohesive, and tailored to your organisation’s needs and budget requirements. Our new £55m Business School, featuring a 300-seat lecture theatre, two Harvard lecture theatres, specialist technology-rich Executive Education training suites, technology-enhanced, flexible learning spaces, and a central social café, offers a superior location for your learning experience. Alternatively, we can deliver at a location of your choice and will work with you to identify a suitable venue to host your event.
- Debrief – We constantly evaluate what we do to aid programme alignment and customisation and to ensure that all our programmes are delivered to the highest quality standards. Follow through and application back in the workplace are key elements in all our programme designs, ensuring an immediate return on your investment. This focus on actionable outcomes is reflected in our approach to evaluation. We develop robust evaluation frameworks to track leading and lagging performance indicators at appropriate touchpoints throughout the duration of your programme to demonstrate personal and business impact.
Ready to explore further?
Contact the Bristol Business Engagement Centre (BBEC) and speak
with a member of our team:
Tel: +44 (0)117 32 81043