Degree apprenticeships - information for apprentices
UWE Bristol plans to welcome our first degree apprentices in 2017.
Benefits of becoming a degree apprentice
- You’ll gain a university degree qualification – or Masters depending on your chosen course – and earn a salary whilst doing it.
- The government and your employer pay your tuition fees so you’ll be debt free.
- You’ll get on-the-job training as well as a higher/degree level qualification so you can apply what you learn right from the start.
- You’ll get direct access to UWE Bristol's experienced academic community, as well as our modern facilities.
- You’ll gain professional accreditation (depending on your chosen degree).
- UWE Bristol has long-standing experience in running apprenticeships so you’ll be in the right hands to develop your career further.
- You’ll get the support you need from us throughout your educational learning experience as well as through your employer’s mentoring at your workplace.
Real world experience: Rolls-Royce Engineering Higher Apprenticeship
Jemma King speaks about her time at Rolls-Royce:
Current degree apprenticeships
As degree apprenticeships are designed to meet the needs of industry, new courses are frequently being developed by employers in conjunction with UWE Bristol.View our degree apprenticeship courses