Staff, professors and associate members of the Centre for the Study of Behaviour Change and Influence.
Meet the team
Al is Professor of Marketing. He concentrates his research on the use of social and critical marketing to help change embedded cultures and social norms.
Follow on Twitter: @AlanTapp
Amy is the Centre's Research Officer. Amy supports numerous research projects within the Centre, organises the seminar programmes, updates the Twitter feed and is responsible for the Centre's general administration. Amy is particularly interested in young people and health and is currently studying for an MSc in Public Health at UWE.
Follow on Twitter: @CSBCI_UWE
Yvette is a Research Fellow and conducts interdisciplinary research on young people, risky behaviours and wellbeing; participation in online and offline communities, cultures and networks; and the use of digital methodologies in the social sciences.
Follow on Twitter: @YvetteMorey
Fi is a Lecturer in the Department of Marketing with an interest in the ideology of behaviour change policy and research; a critical examination of the role of marketing in children’s materialism; a practice-based view of behaviour change.
Stella is a Research Associate whose research interests include social marketing and the understanding of psychological pathways for behaviour change. She has worked with colleagues on a number of social marketing projects including raising awareness and increasing early diagnosis of cancer and encouraging teenagers and young mothers to breastfeed.
Follow on Twitter: @stella_warren
- Naif Algabar
- Yuanqing Du
- Panisara Khongthaworn
- Irene McGinn
- Anh Nghiem
- Sam Richardson
- Tommy Van Steen
- Rossy Rosidah
- Emma Bird, UWE
- Tom Bowden-Green, UWE
- Christine Comrie, UWE
- Ruth Dale, Devon County Council
- Dr Adrian Davis, Bristol City Council and Visiting Professor, UWE
- Matt Lenny, Head of Social Marketing, Public Health, Cornwall Council
- Professor Adam Joinson, University of Bath
- Dominic Mellon, Public Health England (formerly South West Public Health Observatory)
- Dr Phil Morgan, UWE
- Sarah Page, UWE
- Professor Jane Powell, UWE
- Dr Ash Pressley, Transport Research Laboratory
- Dr Paul Redford, UWE
- Professor Gabriel Scally, UWE, Director of WHO Collaborating Centre for Healthy Urban Environments
- Dr Amy Slater, UWE
- Sara Spear, UWE
- Catherine Talbot
- Sarah Toy, Bristol City Council
- Dr Julia Verne, Public Health England (formerly South West Public Health Observatory) and Visiting Professor, UWE
- Professor Katie Williams, UWE