Bristol Leadership and Change Centre: Behaviour Change and Influence Seminars
We have no more seminars planned for this academic year. The programme will restart in September. In the meantime, you might also be interested in our Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) 'Behaviour Change' Seminar Series.
Attendance at BLCC seminars is free, but places may be limited. Please email email@example.com for further details.
View maps and directions to Frenchay Campus. If you require a parking space then please inform BLCC who will book one on your behalf.
Join our mailing list
If you would like to be the first to hear about these seminars and other events that the Centre runs then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to our mailing list. You will also receive notification of the publication of our monthly blog and are free to unsubscribe at any time.
- Monday 1 June 2015: Changing eating for the better: a social marketing study Julia Carins, Griffith University, Australia.
- Wednesday 28 January 2015: Research with impact, seminar 1: Focus on evidence based policy-making and influencing public policies, Various speakers from the Parliamentary Outreach Service.
- Wednesday 10 December 2014: How to get what you want by being a linguistic chameleon, Dr Kate Muir.
- Monday 10 November 2014: Knowledge Sharing Workshop in association with the Centre for Appearance Research (CAR).
- Wednesday 8 October 2014: Designing behavioural change interventions: a systematic approach, Tommy Van Steen.