Courses and programmes from the Bristol Leadership and Change Centre
BLCC members actively contribute to a wide range of accredited and unaccredited programmes for undergraduates, postgraduates and experienced managers.
Our approach combines experiential, reflective and critical learning that enables participants to explore and analyse leadership from a range of perspectives and to gain real insights into their own context, preferences and abilities.
If you would like to become a degree apprentice and access the course above, please speak to your employer to express your interest. Applications for degree apprenticeships are submitted directly by employers.
Find out more about degree apprenticeships.
- Leadership and Management - Postgraduate Certificate
- Leadership and Management (Coaching and Mentoring) - Postgraduate Certificate
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Short courses and executive education
- Experiencing Teams
- Leading Change - Short course
- Leading and Managing People – Short course
- Personal Mastery in Leadership - Short course
- ILM Level 5/Level 7 Certificate in (Executive) Coaching and Mentoring - Professional course
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Coaching Supervision - Professional course
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Leadership and Management - Professional course
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring - Professional course
- Customised executive education
Find out more about studying at UWE Bristol.