Courses and programmes from the Bristol Leadership and Change Centre
BLCC members actively contribute to a wide range of accredited and unaccredited programmes for undergraduates, postgraduates and experienced managers.
Our approach combines experiential, reflective and critical learning that enables participants to explore and analyse leadership from a range of perspectives and to gain real insights into their own context, preferences and abilities.
- Leadership and Management - Postgraduate Certificate
- Leadership and Management (Coaching and Mentoring) - Postgraduate Certificate
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Short courses and executive education
- Experiencing Teams
- Leading Change - Short course
- Leading and Managing People – Short course
- Personal Mastery in Leadership - Short course
- ILM Level 5/Level 7 Certificate in (Executive) Coaching and Mentoring - Professional course
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Coaching Supervision - Professional course
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Leadership and Management - Professional course
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring - Professional course
- Customised executive education
Find out more about studying at UWE Bristol.