Short food supply chains in developing countries
Call to Early Career Researchers to participate in a workshop on short food supply chains
A pathway to sustainable development and employment creation
Early Career Researchers (social sciences) from the UK and Thailand are invited to apply to attend this 'all expenses paid' workshop in Bangkok, Thailand, 21 to 23 March 2016
- UK Coordinator: Vikas Kumar, Associate Professor, University of the West of England
- Thailand Coordinator: Dr Supalak Akkaranggoon, Khon Kaen University
Leading Researcher Contributions
- Professor Bob Doherty, University of York
- Professor Prasanta Dey, Aston University
- Professor Supachai Pathumnakul, Khon Kaen University
- Dr Decharut Sukkumnoed, Kasetsart University
How to Apply
Please see our workshop application page for more information and details.
12 February 2016.