Find out about events organised by the Bristol Centre for Economics and Finance.
- Economic series research seminar - Thomas Lawton
We are pleased to host Professor Thomas Lawton who will discussion on the most current developments in the state of the non-market strategy field, and to introduce us to publishing opportunities on the pages of 'Long Range Planning'.
- Economic series research seminar - Danielle Guizzo Archela
We are pleased to have a talk by our esteemed colleague Dr. Danielle Guizzo Archela who will present on the topic: Are we all pluralists now? Revisiting pluralism 10 years after the global financial crisis.
Recent past events include:
Research seminar: The complexity approach to Post Keynesian macro modelling
Speaker: Corrado Di Guilmi (University of
Date: 13 October 2017
Venue: Room 5X100, Bristol Business School, UWE Bristol, Frenchay Campus, Coldharbour Lane, Bristol BS16 1QY.
British Accounting & Finance Association South West Area Group Annual Conference 2017
Professor Pengguo Wang (University of
Ian Tonks (University of Bath)
Date: 7-8 September 2017
Venue: Bristol Business School, UWE Bristol
Further info: See event flyer
Office for National Statistics/UWE Bristol business breakfast 'Understanding The Digital Economy'Speakers:
- Richard Heys, Deputy Chief Economist, Office for National Statistics. Slide presentation: 'Digital change in the economy'
- Felix Ritchie, Director, Bristol Centre for Economics and Finance at Bristol Business School, UWE Bristol. Slide presentation: 'Operating a business in the digital economy'
- Will James, Chairman, CIMA South West England and South Wales. Slide presentation: 'The future of finance in the digital revolution'