Professional Skills Course (PSC)
Made up of three compulsory modules and four days of elective modules, the Professional Skills Course (PSC) will equip you with the training, skills and confidence you need before qualifying as a solicitor. With a variety of elective modules to choose from, you can tailor your training to suit your career.
See full information on the Professional Skills Courses (PSC) including course content and structure, start dates and course fees.
Why take the PSC at UWE Bristol?
- We are the major PSC provider in the West of England and have over 19 years’ experience of running the course.
- Feedback shows that delegates find our course very practical, highly relevant to their work, interactive and enjoyable.
- Our PSC courses are practice based and designed by tutors who are both experienced lawyers and teachers, to ensure its relevance to the needs of individual trainees and their firms.
- Bristol-based courses are run throughout the year (subject to SRA requirements) and core subjects can be sat in any order, offering maximum flexibility.
- We offer a fast-track route in the form of a block course in July and August each year.
- We provide a wide choice of elective subjects so you can specialise.
- All modules are run on a face-to-face basis, enabling the highest levels of participation by delegates.
- Course tutors all have considerable experience of PSC work and are drawn from the Bristol Institute of Legal Practice, Bristol Business School and from legal practice.
PSC course enquiries
If you have an enquiry about the Professional Skills Course, please contact us on:
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 86304
- Email: Fbl.firstname.lastname@example.org