Bristol Law School, through working in collaboration with international institutions, is able to provide a diverse learning and cultural experience for students and staff. We have developed partnerships with:
- Independent College, Dublin, Ireland
- HELP University College, Malaysia
- INTI International University, Malaysia
- Can Tho University, Vietnam
The Law profession's education and training is regulated by a number of bodies and as a result we have close working relationships with the following:
- Solicitors Regulation Authority – is the independent regulatory body of the Law Society in England and Wales.
- Bar Standards Board – responsible for regulating barristers called to the bar in England and Wales and the education and training requirements for becoming a barrister.
We have strong links with a number of professional organisations:
- Burges Salmon – we are the preferred providers for the study of Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course by its prospective trainees.
- Bristol Law Society – work together on a student placement scheme for trainee solicitors at local law firms.
- TLT Solicitors – we are the preferred providers for the study of the LPC by its prospective trainees.
- ADR Group – we work in collaboration with the ADR Group through the pro bono unit to provide opportunity for resolution of problems by mediation.