Business and Law Technical Support

Frequently Asked Questions

Where should I save my work?

Save your work to your H: drive!!! Your H: drive is available to you wherever you log on. Work saved to C: or D: or the desktop can be lost if your PC crashes. You have been warned!



Central ITS Help desk
Internal Tel: 123
External Tel: +44 (0)117 32 83612

Business and Law
BBS Tel: +44 (0)117 328 2370
Law Tel: +44 (0)117 328 1540


Back to top