Business and Law Technical Support

Frequently Asked Questions

I have two email accounts - what do I do?

If you don't normally use your student account and you have an issue with emails going to the student account instead of your staff account, you can request that the student account be removed. Contact the IT Support Centre on x83612 or



Central ITS Help desk
Internal Tel: 123
External Tel: +44 (0)117 32 83612

Business and Law
BBS Tel: +44 (0)117 328 2370
Law Tel: +44 (0)117 328 1540


Back to top