Business and Law Technical Support

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a new toner for my office printer?

When your toner runs out remove it and bring it down to 2B051 office. We can recycle it and supply you with a new one. If a Canon MFD is out of toner, please phone ext:82370 and we'll bring a new one along ASAP.



Central ITS Help desk
Internal Tel: 123
External Tel: +44 (0)117 32 83612

Business and Law
BBS Tel: +44 (0)117 328 2370
Law Tel: +44 (0)117 328 1540


Back to top