Alumni career and business support
Whether you’re a recent UWE Bristol graduate or a long-standing member of our alumni community, we can support you to find a new job, progress in your role, change career, or launch a new business.
If you have graduated in the last three years
Access to InfoHub
You can take advantage of a wide range of services offered by UWE Bristol Careers including InfoHub, our dedicated careers site which gives you access to:
- hundreds of job vacancies from employers seeking to recruit UWE Bristol graduates
- our Careers Toolkit including CV writer, interview simulator, and psychometric testing.
If you have not done so already, you will need to re-activate your InfoHub account by selecting ‘Graduate’ on the InfoHub login page, then ‘Reset your password’. The password reset email will be sent to the personal email account you registered whilst at UWE Bristol.
If you can no longer access or do not remember the personal email account, please complete a lost account form to request access to InfoHub.
A range of other services
The other services you can access include:
- attending some careers and employability events
- recruitment services for businesses, including free advertisement of job vacancies to students and graduates
- Launch Space, which provides free desk space and business support for graduate start-up businesses in the heart of our new £16m University Enterprise Zone on Frenchay Campus
- Gradlink for international job opportunities. The award-winning careers site, provided by UWE Bristol, is specifically designed for international graduates who have studied in the UK
- Use of our Employability and Enterprise Zone on Frenchay Campus, centrally located in room 2D11 by the entrance to the Library.
If you graduated over three years ago
You may be interested in: