Resources to help you to take action
This page provides a growing list of resources to assist you in encouraging sustainability awareness and responsibility.
- Green Office checklist
- Save energy checklist
- Heating at UWE
- Reduce lighting
- Switch off lights
- Bristol Fairtrade fashion
- Last to leave poster
- Printing and photocopying advice
- Staff induction
Posters - production use and maximising impact
- Print on normal paper.
- Don't laminate unless displaying in an area where it is likely to deteriorate - e.g, kitchen or toilet.
- When displaying, remember health and safety considerations - e.g, don’t obscure clear view through glass door but put to one side.
- If possible try and monitor the impact of the poster on how people do things, and let us know. This will help you know whether it is effective and/or has outlived its use.
- To maximise the impact of the poster, talk to people (e.g, in a team meeting or lecture) about its content before designing.