Hotshots Holiday Camps
Our popular Hotshots Holiday Camps will keep your children entertained during the school holidays. Our camps are Ofsted registered and suitable for 8-13 year olds.
A fun way to learn new skills
We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable experience that will encourage youngsters to develop and build on new and existing skills in a safe environment.
The camps are tailored for children aged 8-13 years, and involve sporting activities such as badminton, football, climbing, cricket, netball and short tennis.
Qualified and experienced staff will support children to engage in age appropriate activities with particular attention paid to personal development, interaction with others and most importantly fun and enjoyment.
Qualified staff and certified venue
The Centre for Sport staff and Hotshot Leaders are qualified and DBS checked. We carry out regular risk assessments to ensure that the sports and activities that your child/children take part in are safe.
Our policies and procedures are regularly updated to ensure we meet all necessary requirements, and the welfare of the children in our care always takes priority. Our Hotshots Camps are Ofsted registered (EY423243), and our certificate can be seen in the viewing gallery of the Centre for Sport.
Hotshots Camps in 2018
- Monday 12 - Friday 16 January 2018
- Monday 26 - Thursday 29 March 2018
- Wednesday 4 - Friday 6 April 2018
- Tuesday 29 May - Friday 1 June 2018
- Monday 30 July – Friday 1 August 2018
- Monday 6 – Friday 10 August 2018
- Monday 13 – Friday 17 August 2018
- Monday 20 – Friday 24 August 2018
- Tuesday 28 - Friday 31 August 2018
Cost and how to pay
- £25 per child per day or
- £22 per child per day if you book five days or more
Payment can be made through the Centre for Sport online store.
Using childcare vouchers to pay
The Centre now accepts childcare vouchers to the exact value of the Hotshots booking.
We are registered with:
- Apple Childcare (CA00008990)
- Busy Bees
- Care-4 (92504281)
- Computershare (Centre for Sport)
- Co-operative Flexible Benefits (85105449)
- Edenred (P20696190)
- Fair Care
- Fideliti (UWE001C)
- Sodexo (817610)
- South Gloucestershire Council
If we are not registered on your voucher scheme, please email the Centre for Sport, and we will register you as soon as possible.
To book your child/children onto a UWE Hotshots Holiday Camp, you will need to do the following (each process might be different depending on the voucher scheme that you have).
- Log in to your vouchers account and select the UWE Centre for Sport, which should be listed. If you require a Carer ID, please email the Centre for Sport.
- In the message field, please state your child/children’s name and the days that you are booking.
- If there is a reference field, please enter ‘UWE Centre for Sport Hotshot camps’.
- Once you have made a payment on your account, go to the Online Store to book your child/children in on the days you require. Please ensure you select the product which refers to vouchers.
- Once your child is booked on the Hotshots Holiday Camp, we will match up your voucher payment to your booking made through the UWE Online Store.
- You will receive a booking reference number from your voucher scheme. This number will be required when booking your child/children via the online store.
Kids sport at UWE Bristol
For more information, including Terms and Conditions, please download the "For Kids" leaflet or view online below.
If you have any questions about the camps, please contact us.
Hotshots Terms and Conditions
Please read all the UWE Bristol Hotshots Terms and Conditions.