Cookies set by third-party sites
To support the use of enhanced media and social networking we embed photos and video content from third party providers such as Youtube, Flickr and Twitter. We also use 'share' buttons to enable users to easily share pages. These websites may set a cookie when you access them via our 'share' buttons.
To maintain and improve the quality of our website we use the web metrics services listed below:
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") which records how visitors use the website. See details of the cookies Google Analytics uses to measure use of websites.
- If you visited our website by following a Google Adwords link, Google will have set a cookie to confirm that you have used their service. The UWE Bristol website will support confirmation that the Adword has been used.
We use a third-party tracking service called ResponseTap on some of our published phone numbers to understand the interaction between our web pages and the phone calls that we receive. Three cookies are used by ResponseTap to help measure this journey:
- The adiV cookie contains an identifier which is used by ResponseTap to track a visitor over time. This allows ResponseTap to show multiple visits made by a customer over time from the same browser. This cookie is set to expire one year after the visitor leaves the website.
- The adiVi cookie contains an identifier which is used by ResponseTap to help track a visitors path while they are on the website. This cookie is set to expire 30 minutes after the visitor leaves the website.
- The adiLP cookie is used to help track visitors who have multiple tabs open in the same browser to prevent errors in tracking.
You can check the following third party websites for more information about the cookies they use.