What you can do
A few examples are:
- Ask for a Fairtrade option when you fancy a juice, cereal, chocolate bar, or cookie in our cafes and bars.
- Support our Fairtrade award winning stall - the Coffee Cart in the Hub on Frenchay Campus.
- Look out for over 100 Fairtrade items on sale in The Students' Union shop, including fleeces and shorts, hand cream, lip balm, chocolate, and biscuits.
- Look out for Fairtrade products at the supermarket – more are being added including wine, rice, honey and muesli, as well as fruits and beverages.
- Wear it with pride. A wide range of stylish Fairtrade clothes, accessories, and jewellery are now available.
- Look out for events and promotions, both on and off campus, during Fairtrade fortnight in March and throughout the year.
- Volunteer for events and activities at UWE Bristol and in the Bristol area - email email@example.com.
- Find out more by visiting the Fairtrade Foundation website.
- Get passionate about it - spread the word to friends and colleagues.