Why we are seeking your support
We have committed over £50 million to create this landmark building, but we need to raise an additional £800,000 to reach our £2 million fundraising target and provide state-of-the-art facilities and equipment for our students.
Your support will enable us to:
- Provide all students with outstanding technologies and inspirational and modern facilities with a focus on collaboration and partnership.
- Break down barriers to education, nurture talent, and inspire academic excellence.
- Build lasting relationships with forward-thinking and ambitious partners.
- Provide freedom for academic thought and excellence in teaching and learning by releasing us from the constraints of economic and political uncertainty.
Facts and figures
- Over £1.2 million has been raised so far in donations and pledges towards the campaign target.
- 25,000 tonnes of concrete have been poured on site during the construction of the new building.
- 99% of UWE Bristol graduates are in work or study 3 ½ years after graduating compared with a national average of 97% and a Russell Group average of 98% (Source: Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education Longitudinal Survey 2015).
- Over half of UWE Bristol graduates stay and work in Bristol and the surrounding region after graduation.
Donations of £5,000 and over will be recognised on our donor wall in the new building and all supporters will be acknowledged on our online benefactor roll. Room naming opportunities begin at £15,000. If you’ve been inspired to support us, please follow one of the links below to find out more.
Forming a partnership with us
One of our key partners gives his thoughts on forging links with UWE Bristol:
An academic partnership with UWE is not only good for your company; it's essential if you want to grow your business.
The organisations I represent have benefited from a range of activities through working with the University. These include grant funding, knowledge transfer partnerships, research partnerships, access to work-ready graduates and motivated interns.
Also, by sponsoring University events and activities, we’ve been able to find new markets and increase brand awareness through their extensive network and communications channels. UWE is a key partner for our organisation and I’m excited at being able to work with them to help build our business and accelerate our growth!