The Directorate is the senior leadership and executive decision making group for the University. They oversee the University’s long-term academic and financial sustainability and the implementation of medium and short-term strategies.
The Directorate is responsible for corporate risk management and horizon scanning, makes business decisions on university developments, and progresses the business of the Board of Governors.
Members of the Directorate
Vice-Chancellor, President and Chief Executive
- Professor Steve West
- Professor Jane Harrington (Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost)
- Helen Lloyd Wildman (Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Chief Operating Officer)
- Professor Martin Boddy (Research and Business Engagement)
- William Marshall (Commercial Director and Corporation Secretary)
- Jo Midgley (Student Experience)
Directors of Professional Services
- William Liew (Finance and Planning)