Apply to use Launch Space
Apply for a free 12-month residency in Launch Space for your start-up.
You need to:
- have graduated in the last three years from a UK university
- have a business idea or pre-commercial start-up enterprise
- be able to register your business (to get a company number) or register as a sole trader with HMRC
- be committed to working on the growth of your business in the Launch Space facility (for physical residents) or to utilising the support available virtually if you’re a virtual resident
- be aware that virtual residents’ businesses must be registered in the West of England region
- have a high-tech and innovative business proposition
- be looking to undertake Research and Development (R&D) of some kind.
What if I have an idea but not a formal business yet?
We recognise that you may have a business idea without having got to the stage of formally setting up the business itself. We can support you through the process of setting up a business, so please email the Launch Space Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Step one - apply
Submit your application online by Friday 29 September 2017 at 17:00.
Step two - interview
If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to an interview during the week commencing Monday 9 October 2017.
Step three - induction
If your interview is successful, you’ll need to attend a three-day induction programme at Frenchay Campus.
The induction will run during the week commencing Monday 16 October 2017 and the week commencing Monday 23 October 2017. We will contact you to confirm details of your induction nearer the time.
Step four - grow
Your 12-month Launch Space residency starts on Monday 30 October 2017.