Apply to use Launch Space
Apply for a free 12-month residency in Launch Space for your start-up.
You need to:
- have graduated in the last three years from a UK university
- have a business idea or pre-commercial start-up enterprise
- be able to register your business (to get a company number) or register as a sole trader with HMRC
- be committed to working on the growth of your business in the Launch Space facility (for physical residents) or to utilising the support available virtually if you’re a virtual resident
- be aware that virtual residents’ businesses must be registered in the West of England region
- have a high-tech and innovative business proposition
- be looking to undertake Research and Development (R&D) of some kind.
What if I have an idea but not a formal business yet?
We recognise that you may have a business idea without having got to the stage of formally setting up the business itself. We can support you through the process of setting up a business, so please email the Launch Space Team at email@example.com for more information.
Step one - apply
Submit your application online for 2018 entry. We will be recruiting in February, May, August and November.
Step two - interview
If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to an interview. Interview dates will be confirmed.
Step three - induction
If your interview is successful, you’ll need to attend a three-day induction programme at Frenchay Campus.
We will contact you to confirm details of your induction nearer the time.
Step four - grow
Your 12-month Launch Space residency starts once you have completed your induction.