Apply to use Launch Space
Apply for a free 12-month residency in Launch Space for your start-up.
You need to:
- have graduated in the last three years from a UK university
- have a business idea or pre-commercial start-up enterprise
- be able to register your business (to get a company number) or register as a sole trader with HMRC
- be committed to working on the growth of your business in the Launch Space facility (for physical residents) or to utilising the support available virtually if you’re a virtual resident
- be aware that virtual residents’ businesses must be registered in the West of England region
- have a high-tech and innovative business proposition
- be looking to undertake Research and Development (R&D) of some kind.
What if I have an idea but not a formal business yet?
We recognise that you may have a business idea without having got to the stage of formally setting up the business itself. We can support you through the process of setting up a business, so for more information please email the Launch Space Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)117 32 81043.
Step one - apply
Submit your application online for 2018 entry. We will be recruiting in February, May, early September and November.
To apply for our cohort in May please submit your application by 17:00 on Thursday 31 May 2018. Induction dates will be held Monday 25 - Tuesday 26 June.
Step two - interview
If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to an interview. Interview dates will be confirmed.
Step three - induction
If your interview is successful, you’ll need to attend an induction programme at Frenchay Campus.
We will contact you to confirm details of your induction nearer the time.
Step four - grow
Your 12-month Launch Space residency starts once you have completed your induction.