UWE Bristol bike loans
Bristol Bicycles Loan Scheme
Get a bike for the academic year for only £50
UWE Bristol students are now able to loan a Bristol Bicycle for the academic year. The cost of rental is just £50 (£40 from January) and includes a bike, full maintenance for the year, lights and a secure lock. A deposit of £100 is required and will be returned at the end of the year when the bike is given back, provided it is in good condition.
The bikes are commuter bikes which have been hand-built in Bristol and designed for the city with plenty of gears and powerful brakes to cope with the hills, and solid reliable components to prevent rust and wear and tear.
You can find out more about the scheme by watching this short UWE Bristol Bicycle Loan Scheme video.
Loan scheme bicycles
There are two models of bikes available;
Stokes Croft - Unisex frame, black
- Small (17") - suitable for someone approximately 5'2" to 5'6" (158cm to 168cm)
- Medium (19") - suitable for someone approximately 5'5" to 5'10" (165cm to 178cm)
- Large (21.5") - suitable for someone approximately 5'8" to 6'1" (173cm to 185cm)
More information about the Stokes Croft bike.
Park Street - Step-through frame, black
- Medium (17.5") only - suitable for someone approximately 5' (152cm) upwards
More information about the Park Street bike.
Order a bicycle
To order a bike select from one of the options
below and pay through the online store. If you find
we are currently out of stock -
this online form to be informed if/when more bikes will be
- Small - suitable for someone approx 5'2" to 5'6"
- Medium - suitable for someone approx 5'5" to 5'10"
- Large - suitable for someone approx 5'8" to 6'1"
- Extra-large - suitable for someone approx 5'10" to 6'2"
Find out more about cycling to UWE and around Bristol.