Student support from the Community Liaison Manager
The Community Liaison Manager is able to help out with and offer an advice service regarding issues including:
- accommodation condition/issues, including liaison with landlords/ managing agents to help rectify issues not dealt with or taking too long to be dealt with
- tenancy issues, including rights and responsibilities in private rented accommodation and advice on and signposting to relevant agencies/ people to resolve tenancy problems
- resolution of neighbour complaints and or complaints re noise from neighbours or other flats
- sign posting to key contacts for private rented accommodation issues resolution
- initial welfare issues. The Community Liaison Manager can make home visits and will liaise with Welfare/ Wellbeing at UWE Bristol to help support students in private rented accommodation.
All UWE Bristol students living in the community are welcome to contact the Community Liaison Manager for a private discussion when there are matters that need resolving.