Other CPA opportunities
The Centre for Performing Arts (CPA) offers additional opportunities from performance and coaching workshops to the use of pianos and rehearsal rooms.
The CPA has details of music teachers in and around Bristol (including tutors within the CPA who teach piano, violin, cello, brass, saxophone or woodwind) – all offering very competitive rates to students.
For more information please contact the Centre for Performing Arts.
Piano practice and rehearsal rooms
Pianos are available for individual practice in the following rooms:
Centre for Performing Arts
The following are bookable through the CPA Office:
- Rehearsal Room 1 (grand piano).
- Rehearsal Room 2 (Clavinova).
- Rehearsal Room 3 (upright piano and Clavinova).
- Rehearsal Room 4 (upright piano, electric piano and harpsichord).
- Practice Rooms 4, 5 and 6 (upright pianos).
- B Block – 2B025 (grand piano) and 2B020 (upright piano).
This piano is bookable through The Students' Union at UWE Bristol's Bower Ashton office:
- Bower Ashton – The Students' Union at UWE Bristol Bar (upright).
Workshops in performance and composition
The Centre for Performing Arts organises workshops for performers (both vocal and instrumental) and composers throughout the year.
There are often opportunities to perform in master class-style situations, and everyone is welcome to come along and observe the sessions.
Please contact the Centre for Performing Arts for further information on +44(0)117 32 82982 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.