Festival of Sound
Sunday 22 April 2018, Colston Hall, Bristol.
The Festival of Sound is a huge family friendly festival with live performances for music lovers of all ages and tastes from rock, pop and electronic to classical, gospel and jazz.
Throughout the day different parts of the Colston Hall will be filled with free performances and interactive live exhibits on different floors.
From 16:00 - 18:00 there will be a special performance in the main hall from a variety of acts. Tickets are required for the final concert and are priced at £5 each (£1 for under 18s when accompanied by an adult purchasing a £5 ticket) and can be purchased through the Colston Hall box office.
Festival of Sound programme (more details to follow)
- 11:00 - Barbershop
- 11:15 - Classical Miniatures Recital
- 11:30 - Beacon Rise Primary School Performance
- 12:00 - Saxophone Ensemble
- 12:30 - Revoice choir with special guests
- 13:00 - Bristol Groove Collective Pop Choir
- 13:30 - Fair Furlong Primary School Performance
- 14:15 - Live ballet with Debussy’s Clair de Lune
- 14:30 - Bannerman Road Community Academy Performance
- 15:00 - Gospel Choir
- 15.30 - Classical Miniatures Recital
- Main Hall concert (16:00 – 18:00)
- 18:00 - Live Jazz
12:00 – 16:00 - Live bands, DJs and singer/songwriters.
Main Hall - 16:00 - 18:00 - Festival of Sound concert - tickets required
Tickets are required for the final concert in the main hall. Tickets are priced at £5 each, with tickets for under 18s priced at £1 when they are accompanied by an adult purchasing a £5 ticket. Tickets can be purchased through the Colston Hall box office.
Don't miss amazing performances from:
- UWE Bristol Orchestra and Singers
- Cor Crymych a’r Cylch
- UWE Bristol Big Band
- Bristol Reggae Orchestra
- Bristol Schools Massed Choir