UWE Bristol sustainability films
Take a look at our films on work on Sustainability at the University and The Student Union at UWE.
Be inspired! Find out how you can get involved in the Green team at The Student Union at UWE.
More films about our sustainability work
UWE Bristol – EAUC finalists in six categories in Green Gown awards 2016; winners of three UK categories and of two categories in the International awards:
- Continuous improvement: winner of UK and International Green Gown
- Learning and skills – our MOOC: Winner of Green Gown
- Student engagement Green Capital Student Capital with University of Bristol: winner of UK and International Green Gown
- Leadership - Professor James Longhurst. Winner of Green Gown
- Built Environment – Soft Landings; Highly commended
- Community – Bristol Parkhive project : Finalist
UWE Bristol – EAUC finalists in two categories in Green Gown awards 2015 including the Learning and skills: Green Gown 2015 finalist film "Raising the Baseline".