We undertake equality analysis to consider the likely effects of our policies and practices on different groups protected from discrimination by the Equality Act in order to create a more inclusive university.
We would like to consult and engage with students, staff, visitors and members of the public on issues, policies and strategies which are important to all of us at the University.
Glenside Campus Development Programme
Download the Glenside Campus Development Programme.
The results of the Development Programme will be very positive with:
- improvement of almost all of the existing teaching rooms, offices, toilets and corridors
- creation of new skills simulation suites (new skills simulation will also impart learning to students for caring for persons who may have a disability or other need)
- improvement to way-finding and internal travel routes
- provision of additional facilities for wheelchair users and parents with young children
- improvement of multi-faith facilities.
Please let us have your feedback in the following ways:
Send any comments or queries to Vaughan Castell by emailing Vaughan.Castell@uwe.ac.uk or by calling +44 (0)1173286507.
The consultation period will close on Tuesday 25 April 2017.